Today we are going to make a picture of a CYCLOPS!!! (A cyclops is a one eyed giant) Read these simple steps to draw your CYCLOPS!!!
What you will need to draw your CYCLOPS:
- Pink and blue markers
How to draw a CYCLOPS:
- At the top of your paper make a face shape.
- Now in the middle of the face make an eye outline.
- About a centimeter down make an upside down question mark.
- Make a mouth however you like.
- Make tons of small dots from the nose and under.
- Now make tons of squiggly lines for the beard.
- Go to the eye, and make a circle inside it, then make a darker circle inside your bigger circle.
- Then make a very small oval on the side the light is shining in on.
- Above the eye make a curved line, for the eye brow, then make little hairs off of the line.
- Now make small hairs off of his head.
- Draw his broad shoulders and his arms at his side.
- CYCLOPS only have four fingers so, I am going to have a club in his hand so, draw three fingers with 2 straight lines coming off of it with and a roundish club shape coming off of it.
- For the other arm, just make four fingers at his side.
- Start his chest by taking the side his arms, and bring them down to make a rectangle without a top.
- For the legs make three lines down from the rectangle, and bring them down until the feet, just do 2 little “u’s” pointing to the corner of your page.
- CYCLOPS really like pink polka dots on their shirts so, we are going to put pink polka dots on his shirt.