This is my “Spinach Quiche” it is a very good recipe!!! Not to hard either! I make it quite a bit! It’s really good with a crust from “Trader Jose”!
Makes 1 quiche.
- 1 defrosted, squeezed package of Green Giant spinach
- 5-7 eggs
- 1 package of Swiss cheese
- A shake or two of seasoning salt (optional)
- 1 big spoon full of sour cream
- French fried onion rings (optional as well)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Wisk eggs, spinach, and sour cream together.
- Then add cheese, seasoning salt and/or French fried onion rings.
- Mix well, put aside. Prepare crust.
- Pour the spinach mixture into prepared crust.
- Then bake it at 325-350 for 50-55 minuets !
- Then let cool and enjoy!!!